Accounting and VAT
Our firm offers a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services. Our clients have access to trustworthy, skilled and professional accountants with none of the overheads associated with full time employees.
We undertake the accounting and payroll functions ensuring that proper accounting records are maintained, payroll is properly prepared and disbursed and regular and up-to-date reporting is available to the client while adding value to the Company by doing more than just recording transactions.
Listed below, are some of the services that we are able to offer in this area:
- Book-keeping services and maintenance of computerised accounting records;
- Supervision of accounting departments;
- Assistance in the preparation of management financial statements;
- Preparation of operating profit, cash flows and other types of budgets;
- Assistance in the preparation of statutory financial statements based on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Preparation and submission of periodic VAT returns;
- Dealing the Department of social insurance and VAT authorities;
- Payroll services.